Lowrance LINK 2 LINK2 VHF Marine Radio with DSC. Suitable for vessels in South Africa suitable for Jetski Fishing, Ski Boat Fishing, Kayak, Fishing. MEETS SAMSA 2015 Requirements for CAT D vessels.
*** Spare batteries and antennal available ***
Link-2 is a feature-rich, floating handheld VHF radio that is Class D DSC compliant and features Man Over Board functionality and storage for up to 300 waypoints. It is ideal for everyday use or convenient storage in an emergency kit.
The Link-2 is full Class-D DSC enabled VHF. This marine radio has digital selective calling (DSC) capacity that meets SAMSA minimum reuirements for all recreational vessels CAT D and below (only law for CAT D vessels). You’ll never miss a DSC call.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and backlighting, and prominent channel display
- Includes a choice of high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- "Get Buddy" feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- A distress call button with hinged door
- The ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring
- Weather alerts
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 output from the charger base
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- Belt clip
- Rubber duck antenna
- Wall adapter
- 7.4V 1400 mAh Li-ion battery